22 Oct 2008

Satirica available to buy & 3rd appearance at Well Told Tales


Speculative fiction anthology, Satirica, featuring my story, All for One, is now available to buy from online book sellers. Visit your local Amazon and pick yourself up a copy for the equivalent of just under ten pounds...
Amazon UK
Amazon US

If the gorgeous cover art doesn't sell it to you, let me have one final push...
...24 Stories that hold a mirror up to mankind. Before reading this book, make sure to take your medications as directed. These stories take no prisoners. They are direct, frank, and most skillfully blunt. They are not designed to be politically correct. They are not designed to pamper. They are designed to make you think. Prepare to learn a great deal about yourself... Fasten your seat-belts....

Sadly, print horror mag, City Slab, which was due to publish my short story Lost Lying on Your Back, has permanently closed for business. After three years of hunting for a good home for Lost, I am right back, square one.

Some good news, however - I will soon be making my third appearance over at Well Told Tales with a ghost-slash-revenge tale entitled Hear Not the Murmur on the Wind. Podcasts of my previous two stories are still available, just look for the links at the side of this page.

2 comments:

Robert Aquino Dollesin said...

Steven, tough break on your City Slab piece. But good to hear you have another podcasted story coming out. Congrats.

Steven J. Dines said...

Thanks, Robert. I've waited three years to see it published, I can wait another three if I must! Thanks for dropping by. I'll add your blog to my favourites.

-SJD